Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck all of the TTT upper staff(mods not included). Cya
Yeah, I figured that all of my friends are leaving that I may as well leave this shit too. I'm not one to write an entire essay over this shit, so here is my little speech. 
    You guys are killing your own server if you haven't realized it. All of these amazing players and old staff members have left this place for a reason. I really just don't want to be a part of your bullshit that everyone has to deal with. I realized that you guys really just don't like me for some reason when I am pretty much talked about in the discussion section of the staff discord. So yeah, fuck you guys @Gabe @Hani @Avi. Also, @"Dinkleberg >:(" when I wanted to talk to you about some shit thanks for answering. You should really look into fixing the shithole that you have helped create, and with that being said, bye.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

love u
I love you you rotten piggy! you can always message me on discord or snap for anything <3
Wtf, didn't add milkman too? After all we've been through smh
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
I've never seen a forum rank go away so fast
Also, @Gabe I spent 15 fucking dollars so I expect to be donor. Thanks
Fucking hell, porky. Ill spill my guts about you as a goodbye. When I first met you, I thought you were just one of those players who was there to suck the staff off to get what they wanted. As I got to know you, I realized that you were just friendly person who wanted to help out. I'm sorry to see you leave, but this doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I'm sorry this community has come to where it is, even though I'm not the one to apoligize.
I heard y'all got a free trusted spot
(02-03-2020, 07:48 PM)Stiffler\s Mom Wrote: I heard y'all got a free trusted spot

I mean, hell. You are better than most of them if you were to stop with your slurs lmao.
Spicy: look who kicked off the next exodus
[Image: gYIxK93.png]