Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gabe's Mod App : )
Ingame Name: Gabe

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93840118 

Time Played: 609.75 hours

When First Joined: February 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): weekdays from 1pm to 3pm then again from around 7pm to 1am/2am unless I am doing something. Weekends are basically all day anytime of the day unless I'm doing something. 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: TMod

What can you do to help the community: By becoming a full Moderator, I can have a vast and efficient toolset to use in order to provide assistance to those that need it, be able to it while still maintaining the ability to handle reports & gagging/muting people in a professional, rational, and timely matter as I have been as my time as a Test Mod and Trusted thus far. I  I now feel like I am able to take on more responsibility and make the tough decisions in very unpleasant situations as a Moderator and help make the server the best it can be. Recently, we as a TTT community here on Dinkleberg's have seen a lot of good and iconic staff members leave or go inactive thus  I'd also help the community in this time of change by still being able to be on at times where I find myself with no other staff members online thus allowing people to continue to create reports and making the server more fun and enjoyable to play on while also now having the ability to better moderate the server to rid the scumbags who decide to Mass RDM, those who choose to RDM & Leave, and everything else in between. With all this said, I would also still continue to also assist new players that may have questions about the server or the gamemode itself. As I said in all my other apps, I believe in order to be a good staff member you have to possess a positive and likable personality that most people will tend to like and enjoy. I'd like to say that I currently possess that type of  personality. Not having a good personality can create a more hostile and toxic environment on the server than there needs to be. ;)

Why you want to help the community: 
I want to help out this community because I have accumulated a decent amount of playtime since I first stepped foot into the server and have enjoyed playing the server and making new friends along the way. I've also been wanting to give back to the community that has treated me in a fair and respectible matter since I was guest that nobody knew. I also want to help the community especially in a time like where some staff have decided it was time to move on or just go inactive due to real life commitments, being burnt out, etc. has taken a toll on the server leaving it with an essential skeleton crew on some days which can lead to where some individuals decide it is okay to break every rules while no staff are online to handle it. With that said, I want to help the community by being as active as I possibly could and help the community out the most I could as a Moderator while I am both online on the server, forums, discord, etc.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
absolutely not
Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
Trusted
TMod
How did you find us?: 
I saw this TTT server and pressed join
Other: 
hello
+1, good staff member and online a lot
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 I have no issues with you and you are a good staff member.
+1, I've watched his rise from trusted and he's been one of the best we've had. He's very levelheaded and does a great job with whatever comes his way
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
hey can you get on?

+1, if anyone has shown their ability to staff it's this guy
+1, one of the best staff members right now. I believe that you deserve this rank for the work you've put into it.
Always a joy to have around in the discord, and by far the best Trial Staff around that's active. Hard worker, dedicated Staff Member has my vote.
+1
+1 Extremely active, helpful, and knows how to handle the server well. I have no doubt that he can handle mod.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 one of the best and most active staff we have. Gabe will do great as a mod

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 Consistently on during his listed times and keeps the server well managed even when its a full house. Handles reports fairly and often.