Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gambling
Play OSRS.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I play MTG Arena and TFT on the side :)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I'm tabbed out 90% of the time, but things like coinflip or jackpot give players a chance to mess around with each other and have some fun, especially with points that aren't too useful. I'm sure that a lot of people have a large amount of points that they don't really use. Sure, you can purchase some things in the store, but the items in the store have lost appeal to most players. I think it would be a fun plugin to add.

The only con that I have found with this idea is promoting underage gambling to younger players. A lot of the younger players are not very mature and don't know how to gamble responsibly, even with points that are just pixels and are pretty useless in the long term. I agree that some players can handle losses immaturely, but I think that it would be a very small percentage of the players.