Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting to Know RDM Manager
RDM manager is very easy to use, but there are some very helpful parts of it that are often overlooked. To use RDM Manager, type !report in chat.
Let's start with the basics. Reasons to report with RDM manager:
RDM
Attempted RDM
False KOS

Time to NOT report with RDM Manager
Possible hacking (If you think someone is hacking, tell admins by typing @ [message] in chat)
Possible Ghosting (Again, this is something you tell the admins through @ chat)
Your friend gets RDMed (Let your friend do the report. It's their job to report someone for killing them. Not yours.)
Normal communication
Staff/Donor Abuse (If you believe that you are being mistreated by a staff member or donor, there is a section on the forums for that)

This is what the RDM Manager looks like:
[Image: GrzasiC.jpg]
1. This is the list of players. When you open the report menu, the person who last killed you is shown by default. If no one shows up as your killer when you open the report menu, it is possible that they left. Something to note: If logs think the world killed you, your killer will be from the round before.
2. Obviously this is an 'x'. Click this if you want to leave RDM Manager without reporting someone. You don't need to make a report to leave the manager.
3. This shows you if your killer had DNA on you. This screenshot shows that this player did not have DNA. If they did, the text would be green and it would say "[player] had your DNA this round."
4. This is pretty self explanatory. Type your report here. When making a report make sure to follow rule 6 of our TTT Rules (Do not flame or troll players)
5. This is not important for normies, as it is greyed out, but for staff, this is the dropdown menu you use when making a Standard Admin Report (report for afk rdm)
6. This is also self explanatory. Click this to submit your report. If you close out of RDM Manager instead, it will not report the player.

If you click the "Logs before your death" tab, this screen will appear.
[Image: SVtgwEw.jpg]
This is helpful when trying to report Attempted RDM as it will show you if the person who tried to kill you/helped kill you was a t. It is also helpful for determining if the person you want to report for ARDM did the required amount of damage for a report (20+ damage). It is also helpful for determining if you damaged someone, causing them to kill you.

If you click the "View reports" tab, one of the following screens will appear:

[Image: AeAX5A0.jpg]
This screen will appear if you have not reported anyone.

[Image: lYh2ioI.jpg]
This screen will appear if you have reported someone, but they have not yet responded to your report.

[Image: k9zOC9m.jpg]
This screen will appear if the player has responded, but a staff member has not yet started handling your report.

[Image: TYPIXRJ.jpg]
This screen will appear if a staff member is dealing with your report.

[Image: YlEmwvJ.jpg]
This screen will appear if a staff member has handled your report. In this example the player was slain. If the report is finished, but there is no conclusion, check chat for a slay or an explaination then ask staff for clarification if you can find either of those (Don't try to argue with staff though, asking for clarification is different and completely fine).
If you want to cancel a report, go to the "View reports" tab and click the "Cancel this report" button with the player's report you want to forgive selected.

I took most of these screenshots in August. I kinda forgot I was planning on making this. Oops. I want to give a special thanks to @daeganislegit for helping me out with this. I hope some people find this helpful
Wholesome. Thank you
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
The typos in this make me want to fucken die.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020