Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ghosters (SadButDepressed & Naturally Autistic)
Offender's Name & ID: 
SadButDepressed(STEAM_0:0:77561109)
Naturally Autistic(STEAM_0:0:182820881)

Potential Witnesses: Dotlotion

Reason to Ban: Ghosting

Proof: 

Other: Sorry I forgot to pause my music >M<
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
I'm not going to lie.. This evidence isn't good enough to count for a ghosting ban..
I watched it 3 times. It mostly looks like an experienced player from the video, that checks things, and shoots things that stick out sadly.
Several of the kills are sus af, but it's not enough to support the ban.
Their profile is private, therefore I can't see their game hours. So if you prefer to put them on the players to be watched, that would be a good idea. I don't think the ban has enough evidence right now to stick..

Edit; They do have a vac ban so I'd lean more towards watching them for hacking too.
(01-09-2019, 04:50 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I'm not going to lie.. This evidence isn't good enough to count for a ghosting ban..
I watched it 3 times. It mostly looks like an experienced player from the video, that checks things, and shoots things that stick out sadly.
Several of the kills are sus af, but it's not enough to support the ban.
Their profile is private, therefore I can't see their game hours. So if you prefer to put them on the players to be watched, that would be a good idea. I don't think the ban has enough evidence right now to stick..

Edit; They do have a vac ban so I'd lean more towards watching them for hacking too.

I'd appreciate if I was unbanned. If y'all want to watch me, go ahead, but don't make it so I can't play the game.
Lol hows that ghosting???? looks like normal gameplay. theres no proof of ghosting in this video. both of us should get unbanned for an admin being this petty.
This is just regular game play to me. No suspicious kills. You could tell he tried to pick up a few of the props before killing them.  No suspicious activity to me in this clip.
This matter has been resolved. Players are unbanned and no further ban is necessary at this time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army