Ginger ignoring mic spam
Offender's Name: Ginger

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_1:1:486639631

Offender's Rank: Trusted

What They Did: Ignored mic spam

When They Did It: February 16, 2020 about 7:30

Potential Witnesses: I don't remember

Proof: https://youtu.be/spiOeUZnJlk

Other: So when i tried to tell them to calm down and she tried to tell me to stop I couldn't even hear her over all the noise.
Edit: I don't know why but the audio is lagging compared to the video itself
While obnoxious, a staff member ignoring some mild micspam like this isn't abuse.

However, I will say that them telling you to stop "bossing them around" after you respectfully asked players to stop chanting is uncalled for, and from the perspective of someone else, would be quite infuriating. Abusive? Not by a long shot, but something worth mentioning nonetheless.

Also, murder has been THROWING DOWN these past couple nights. Y'all need some chill pills.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
edit since Russ made a good comment.

Personally staffing in Murder that aint Mic spamming / Just some guys that are making the game more enjoyable.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I have been told by Dink himself that the rules from this website are irrelevant. When people type !motd at the bottom it says --Rules are yet to come-- 

I also have spoke to Dan about the rules and his answer for that is right here.
I am going to do as I'm told by the owner and admin. As for prop hunt donors coming over to another server telling people what to do is obsurd.
(02-16-2020, 09:12 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: While obnoxious, a staff member ignoring some mild micspam like this isn't abuse.

However, I will say that them telling you to stop "bossing them around" after you respectfully asked players to stop chanting is uncalled for, and from the perspective of someone else, would be quite infuriating. Abusive? Not by a long shot, but something worth mentioning nonetheless.

Also, murder has been THROWING DOWN these past couple nights. Y'all need some chill pills.
Well the issue is there is no other place to put this kind of report here other than under abuse. Perhaps this should be reworded. But this is more about lack of staffing concern.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Pretty sure that the screen you have put there shows Jupiter asking politely for people to calm on the mics as it was loud with everyone shouting. Not exactly enjoyable. Your attitude towards her was far from polite and unnecessary. This has all escalated because of your attitude towards it. Had you explained things in a more respectful manner this whole situation would have been avoided. It doesn’t matter which server we staff or play on as we all switch between them frequently, all players should be treated respectfully no matter who they are.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(02-16-2020, 09:17 PM)§5Ginger Wrote: I have been told by Dink himself that the rules from this website are irrelevant. When people type !motd at the bottom it says --Rules are yet to come-- 

I am going to do as I'm told by the owner and admin. As for prop hunt donors coming over to another server telling people what to do is obsurd.

From what I'm seeing, the entire rules situation is ridiculous. There's a rule page, Murder Administrators (including Dink) says to ignore it, but haven't announced this publicly for other people. What the hell? Can someone right some damn rules for this server so people know what's even happening?

As for the "telling people what to do part", I see this as a major overreaction. There's no reason to accuse Jupiter of coming over and demanding players to follow the rules when the screenshot you provided simply shows her asking players to calm down because the server is loud.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(02-16-2020, 09:17 PM)§5Ginger Wrote: I have been told by Dink himself that the rules from this website are irrelevant. When people type !motd at the bottom it says --Rules are yet to come-- 

One item that I noticed in your argument of concern is that your statement for !motd goes to the screenshot of this thread https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...seful+tips . Which I can understand not wanting to post the entire thread but then I was curious and checked out the Murder Rules thread found here https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rder+rules

One key item of note is that the !motd is older  than the murder rules. So since rules for the server have to be approved by Dink, I wouldn't be surprised if Dink just forgot to edit the !motd. I do not fully know however. If the murder rules posted in the murder guides and information titled 'Murder Rules' are NOT the murder rules then the thread should be moved or even deleted so confusion like this can stop. It is getting old really fast.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(02-16-2020, 09:40 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:

One item that I noticed in your argument of concern is that your statement for !motd goes to the screenshot of this thread https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...seful+tips . Which I can understand not wanting to post the entire thread but then I was curious and checked out the Murder Rules thread found here https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rder+rules

One key item of note is that the !motd is older  than the murder rules. So since rules for the server have to be approved by Dink, I wouldn't be surprised if Dink just forgot to edit the !motd. I do not fully know however. If the murder rules posted in the murder guides and information titled 'Murder Rules' are NOT the murder rules then the thread should be moved or even deleted so confusion like this can stop. It is getting old really fast.

As you seen from the screenshot that I told Dink that I was reading the rules and he said what he said. That's the newest of them all. Him and Dirty Dan both have told me that the rules will be worked on.
(02-16-2020, 09:47 PM)§5Ginger Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 09:40 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:

As you seen from the screenshot that I told Dink that I was reading the rules and he said what he said. That's the newest of them all. Him and Dirty Dan both have told me that the rules will be worked on.
and how was jupiter supposed to know this? You didn't explain the situation to her, you told her that knowing the rules isn't her business of a server that she is playing on.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army