Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ginger ignoring mic spam
(02-16-2020, 09:48 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 09:47 PM)§5Ginger Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 09:40 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 09:17 PM)§5Ginger Wrote: I have been told by Dink himself that the rules from this website are irrelevant. When people type !motd at the bottom it says --Rules are yet to come-- 

I also have spoke to Dan about the rules and his answer for that is right here.
I am going to do as I'm told by the owner and admin. As for prop hunt donors coming over to another server telling people what to do is obsurd.

One item that I noticed in your argument of concern is that your statement for !motd goes to the screenshot of this thread https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...seful+tips . Which I can understand not wanting to post the entire thread but then I was curious and checked out the Murder Rules thread found here https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rder+rules

One key item of note is that the !motd is older  than the murder rules. So since rules for the server have to be approved by Dink, I wouldn't be surprised if Dink just forgot to edit the !motd. I do not fully know however. If the murder rules posted in the murder guides and information titled 'Murder Rules' are NOT the murder rules then the thread should be moved or even deleted so confusion like this can stop. It is getting old really fast.

As you seen from the screenshot that I told Dink that I was reading the rules and he said what he said. That's the newest of them all. Him and Dirty Dan both have told me that the rules will be worked on.
and how was jupiter supposed to know this? You didn't explain the situation to her, you told her that knowing the rules isn't her business of a server that she is playing on.

Honestly nobody knows this. It's been discussed between Dink, Dirty Dan, and I in DM's. I just spoke with Dirty Dan and he just told me that the rules will be rewritten tonight.
Alright, Ginger, as much as I like you, you need to learn how to treat people with respect. Whether you're a staff member or not, you want respect you have to show it. and based on the conversation here, I see you showing no respect whatsoever when a player asked for clarification on a rule she felt was being ignored and was confused about. 

If we are gonna go based off of what Dink has said, then look at this as it's something HE posted on THE FORUMS: Oop this was found on this thread here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rs+helping

She asked politely, based on your screenshots, for you guys to stop. Which I for one dont see as stepping out of bounds. and then when she thought a rule was being broken she asked in the discord for clarification.

If you can't respect others, then dont expect others to respect you. She asked politely, therefor showing you some respect, and you did nothing but have an attitude and be disrespectful by saying she's argumentative and has no right to ask people to calm down on the mics.
per Dirty Dan's request, this thread is closed.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army