Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giveaway Thread
This community has absolutely nothing left for me, so to repay you for the good moments (as little as there were) I'm giving away things to random people before I eventually leave. I have almost 30k premium points to blow through so there will probably be one or two more of these. There are a few people who are banned from this because of the nonstop shit I get from them or just people I don't like because of the attitude they have and they are as follows:

Aiser
Hillrop
Matt st3 strongrule
Strawiowa
Scoovie
Foxka
EVERY SINGLE inactive user
..and anyone else that I can't currently think of will be added to this list at a later date.

Now that they're out of the way I can list off the things I'll be giving away! 

HATS: Jack Skellington Hat x2, Witch Hat, Jason Mask, Cat Ears, Orange Text Hat, Fedora, KFC Hat.

PLAYER MODELS: Lara Croft, Ghostface, Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, Headhunter Akali, Chloe 

WEAPONS/ACCESSORIES/PETS: Bullshite, Vector | Fairy Wings, Jet Pack | Dragonling Pet

Everybody is entered and you have the chance to win one or more prizes! There are no duplicate entries, so 1 reply = 1 entry.

There are 3 tiers to this. Rare, Super Rare, and Once in a Lifetime. I will DM you and let you know the prize tiers if you win! Good luck everyone. May the luckiest man or woman win!
putting in for kfc hat, akali, chloe, or dragonling
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Witch hat, cat ears. 
Or really anything. 
Best of luck in what so ever you pursue 
-OMV-
Witch hat or cat ears
[Image: giphy.gif]
Good riddance
Fedora, or KFC Hat please. Much appreciated.
(06-29-2018, 11:34 PM)Egypta Wrote: Good riddance

Keep your shitpost out of the giveaway please.
Cat ears/Jack Skellington Hat.
[1 Ticket to enter pls]
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

ENTRIES WILL BE CLOSED ON JULY 1ST AT 12 PM EASTERN TIME! BE SURE TO GET A TICKET IN SOON OR YOU'LL MISS OUT