Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giveaway Thread
Bullshite or Fairy wings would be epic, but anything is welcome ofcourse.
@matt_st3 (Strongrule) what do you want ill try to win it for ya
(06-30-2018, 02:56 PM)Roger Roger Wrote: @matt_st3 (Strongrule) what do you want ill try to win it for ya

The people who I banned are banned for a reason, do not try to win it for them. Play for yourself or not at all. Thank you.
Put me down for all of it. K THX
Can't tell if this is a shit post (I'm assuming this is.). If it's actually not kinda scummy for not allowing people to be in it simply because you don't like them. If it worked that way why don't we just ban people for not being liked on the server.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
(06-30-2018, 04:14 PM)Squishy Wrote: Can't tell if this is a shit post (I'm assuming this is.). If it's actually not kinda scummy for not allowing people to be in it simply because you don't like them. If it worked that way why don't we just ban people for not being liked on the server.

[Image: be5.jpg]
(06-30-2018, 04:14 PM)Squishy Wrote: why don't we just ban people for not being liked on the server.

Wow that sounds really familiar :thinking:
For the final time please keep the thread on topic. If you don't agree with something in the thread, my DMs are indeed open and I'll read/respond to everyone who has an issue with this.
Either cat ears, bullshite, or whatever.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Wait do I has a ticket
[Image: giphy.gif]