Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen
@"Lycan" done

[Image: R02UFuc.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: original.gif]
(05-15-2017, 05:59 AM)StaleWater Wrote: "Don't let the door hit you on your way out."

That was said already, you're a loser. Make a new one.
(05-15-2017, 06:32 AM)Lycan Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 05:59 AM)StaleWater Wrote: "Don't let the door hit you on your way out."

Or maybe something that doesn't fucking bash rippe
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(05-15-2017, 07:21 AM)reed1103 Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 06:32 AM)Lycan Wrote:

Or maybe something that doesn't fucking bash rippe

Where's the fun in that? Gotta bash anyone and everyone.

To defend myself a bit, I didn't specially send screenshots to Rits like people have said. I sent it to a server discord which Rits was in.
Anyways, bye rippe, you'll be missed and remembered throughout the community
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(05-14-2017, 11:11 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: "Don't let the door hit you on your way out."

Edit: Thanks for the down votes for something that Rippe says to people he doesn't like when they leave. I'm just treating him how he treats others.

he got down votes for it too, you're gonna receive the same treatment

bye rippe, you were one of my favorite staff v.v
Dont look so blue
Dang, sucks that you are leaving us Rippe, hope everything go well for you in your future endeavors. Though I was only able to play with you for a while, and didn't know you on a personal level outside of the game, you do seem like a good guy with good intentions. Even Rits came back to apologize and wished you the best of luck which deserves huge respect to her for, also shows to me that you can turn your enemies back into friends. There's no denying that you helped improve the server immensely (Voting on maps is a godsend btw, thank you for implementing that) and hopefully those that come after you will follow in your example and contribute to the server like you did. Take care of yourself and continue being a kick-ass person!

EDIT: P.S. Now that I'm on the Discord (still don't remember who told me to join it in the first place), if you guys ever need someone for L4D2 or Overwatch, I got both!
Good luck out there
Rippe, I'm a bit sorry to see you go. It's no secret that I'm not your biggest fan, but that is more because I'm not a huge fan of staff in general than anything against you as a person. So much of what you talked about in this farewell is just staff drama, something that doesn't really affect the players of the server besides the annoyance caused by arguments between the authority in the server. It caused you so much trouble, and whether that is from some preexisting anxiety disorder or just the heavy amount of strife the others gave you, it shouldn't of gotten as far as it did. Maybe one day a perfect staff team will exist, but I doubt it. It's impossible to have such a large staff team(a large staff team is absolutely needed for a server of this size) and also be certain that no one will be at odds. I just wish you could have taken yourself and the server a little bit less seriously, but you certainly aren't the worst example of having a stick up your ass. I hope that you learn to be a little more happy in the future, but I know what it can feel like for it to seem like there is nothing to be happy about. We're all just looking for a good time, and this is just a game. I hope you can find them good time feels in some other game. Bye Rippe.
(05-15-2017, 12:25 AM)MisterSaltine Wrote: It's usually best not to set fires before leaving the house.

I skimmed the OP and honestly I can't believe how angry he sounds about stupid internet shit, and that he would throw several people under the bus before he left. I started playing here pretty recently, so now I can only associate Rippe with "angry douche".

You shouldn't be writing a goodbye post with so much bitterness over something you'll have forgotten about in two years.