Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye TTT and Hello PH
I will be migrating from TTT to PH. You'll likely no longer see me within the TTT section of the forums or on the server. I'll be spending my time growing with the people of Prop Hunt. I don't like what TTT has turned into. People have said it many times before me and I've said it enough so I won't go off on a tangent here about that today. I'd like to thank the few who welcomed me and kept me here for the time that they did and I'd like the PH community to look at me not as a TTT migrant but a completely new user. My IRL issues are finally over and I feel I'm ready to move on.
That's disgusting.
Please make sure to be respectful and pleasant while on the PH Server or any PH related threads and forum posts.
Glad to see TTT players moving towards PH. New players are welcome.
(07-03-2018, 02:56 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Please make sure to be respectful and pleasant while on the PH Server or any PH related threads and forum posts.

I treat others with the respect they give me. If PH is as good as I've heard then you'll have no issues from me.
All ttt players are welcome to switch over aswell!
(07-03-2018, 03:02 PM)ExiledShadows Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 02:56 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Please make sure to be respectful and pleasant while on the PH Server or any PH related threads and forum posts.

I treat others with the respect they give me. If PH is as good as I've heard then you'll have no issues from me.

OMEGALUL
[Image: b_560x95.png]
welcome to the promise land