Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye.
Hi
I don't know you but if there is something i can do to assist you in fixing the issues you are encountering let me know

I work closely with starky and dinkleberg to help try to resolve issues whether they are software, behavioral, human or otherwise.
Talk to me on discord Sugam#4113 or steam and i promise i will do what i can to fix the issues you described.

I am very tactful at handling delicate, discrete, or sensitive situations.
I ask that you give me a chance to help you. however only you can make that choice
I dont know where to start.....
Um....
I hope that you continue on with your life, its good that you were honest. Most people just stay and get worse.
I wish the best of luck in your life. And i really do mean it, since you were one of my best friends on the server and outside of it.
You were the first meaningful person that i met in the server....and uh....yeah,
good luck and all that stuff.
Goodbye, and thanks for being here.

P.S. Even tho your leaving dinkleberg, im not going to erase your character from my game, i still have to do it, its just a great character :)

Goodbye for now  :D
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
Goodbye Fran for the short time i've known you i had a blast playing with and I'm happy to have meet you. You were one of the nicest people on the server that i had the pleasure to get to know and spend time with. I'd like to wish you luck and success wherever you decide to go in life.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Didn't know you but I can easily tell by the amount of response on this thread you were quite a prominent piece of the PH community. Wishing you good health and maybe you'll come back here and there, always leave doors open to return in life.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
Be safe, and have fun when you can <3 hope to hear from ya whenever you can :)