Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Got a questionable bind? Stop here!
(01-07-2019, 08:51 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Mr. Potato: I sucked Hani's dick once and I had to go to the hospital due to the intensity

I do not feel comfortable with this bind I would like it rewritten

Admin help.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Potato, while i feel it's a shitpost, your comment, i will say i personally don't know a way to rewrite that one so it's appropriate and still mean the same. so if someone else wants to try go ahead.

Also prewarning, further shitposts will be removed.
I know its not a big deal, and probably the wrong place to post this. But for some of us Donors we see a lot of sexual Bind or rude ones as well and dont know whether to warn the player or simply let it be, (This is when staff aren't on).  Mostly talking about new people that bring binds from different servers ? Could the staff shine some information on what we do in that situation.

Not saying all binds are bad its just some are uncomfortable

I probably should put a thread up for this but since there is already a thread about questionable binds I thought I could post it with it
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(01-14-2019, 10:20 PM)Sharky Wrote: I know its not a big deal, and probably the wrong place to post this. But for some of us Donors we see a lot of sexual Bind or rude ones as well and dont know whether to warn the player or simply let it be, (This is when staff aren't on).  Mostly talking about new people that bring binds from different servers ? Could the staff shine some information on what we do in that situation.

I probably should put a thread up for this but since there is already a thread about questionable binds I thought I could post it with it

If they're blatantly overly sexual or anything like that, you def should ask them not to use them there. If they're something you know for sure staff would't allow, ask them not to use it. If you question it, ask a staff member, throw them a message.
(01-14-2019, 11:30 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 10:20 PM)Sharky Wrote: I know its not a big deal, and probably the wrong place to post this. But for some of us Donors we see a lot of sexual Bind or rude ones as well and dont know whether to warn the player or simply let it be, (This is when staff aren't on).  Mostly talking about new people that bring binds from different servers ? Could the staff shine some information on what we do in that situation.

If they're blatantly overly sexual or anything like that, you def should ask them not to use them there. If they're something you know for sure staff would't allow, ask them not to use it. If you question it, ask a staff member, throw them a message.
Thanks Nuru ^_^
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Yw fam :D