Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELEN ABUSED ME
ALLLLRIGHT so I got rdmed by a barrel on my T round and after snooping through damage and shot logs I was unable to find the culprit, so penny had suggested slaying burrito for it and I thought he'd find it funny but apparently he did not (idk I can't tell, his tone of voice did not sound serious when making this report), personally, I cannot tell if burrito really did make a shitpost or not, but I don't think it should've started this whole argument
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-06-2018, 09:51 PM)Cowboy Morty Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 09:25 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 07:24 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Its a serious thread but ok

But you are a Moderator. Are you not the higher up? Can you not talk to them yourself? Can you not report them to the admin if something happens?

Hey uh sir, we are dealing with the situation and only want serious responses, thanks for your input but it is not needed

His input can be added if he wants to add it. If a TTT staff member replies to a PH report or anything of the such no one from PH complains about it. For example a TTT staff member who never gets on PH but replies on a staff app. We don't complain, because everyone can express their opinions. It isn't about being there, or being completely inside the server, it is about he is giving his opinion on the issue to try and help break it down. There is literally nothing wrong there.
(01-06-2018, 10:02 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: ALLLLRIGHT so I got rdmed by a barrel on my T round and after snooping through damage and shot logs I was unable to find the culprit, so penny had suggested slaying burrito for it and I thought he'd find it funny but apparently he did not (idk I can't tell, his tone of voice did not sound serious when making this report), personally, I cannot tell if burrito really did make a shitpost or not, but I don't think it should've started this whole argument

The issue with the report is that if it is indeed a shitpost, it's unnecessary to be made on our forums. It is just a game yes,but we still have to keep some semblance of professionalism on our forums.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I really hate to keep beating a dead bush, because I highly doubt something will actually be done about the bigger issue here. This reminds me of the things that happened in January 2017. *EDIT* Was gonna take it off but no. Quite a few got banned.
So uh kindly don't shitpost in serious threads kthxbai.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]