• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hackerboi
Offender's Name: //Pinched

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:207616400

Potential Witnesses: Festive Fireman

Reason to Ban: hes a hacker boi and a mass rdmer man

Proof: 

[Image: 51f4f2634c.png]

Other: my friend nopleez gave me this information and said plz unmute him thank u
Nopleez you know you can post and it catches in the mod cp where any mod or admin can see and approve right? This second account is pushing it because while it IS a ban req it’s also a mute evade. Mods can push through the reqs but the mute is there for the stupid shit going on lately.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(10-07-2018, 04:54 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Nopleez you know you can post and it catches in the mod cp where any mod or admin can see and approve right? This second account is pushing it because while it IS a ban req it’s also a mute evade. Mods can push through the reqs but the mute is there for the stupid shit going on lately.

Hi thank you for understanding sir, i am only here to report bad boys but i am not a bad boy myself
lol fireman

yeah i was there and tried to add infinite auto slays but he left lol
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
>festive fireman
Deed is done.
[Image: giphy.gif]