Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hallo
Hi im Gamby I been playing for a fair bit but I decided I should maybe stop by the forums.
Welcome to the forums! Feel free to check out any of our servers and join our discord <3 I hope to see you on ttt soon
fáilte roimh na fóraim

That’s welcome to the forums in Irish.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Yikes when you -1 an intro post, but ye hello welcome to the forums hope you enjoy your time with dinks
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Imagine -1'ing a intro
Welcome to our forums.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(10-10-2019, 12:36 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Welcome to the forums! Feel free to check out any of our servers and join our discord <3 I hope to see you on ttt soon

stop welcoming new people with that signature, they're gonna get scared of me before i can even scream at them smfh
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Welcome 
To
The
Show
(10-10-2019, 11:14 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 12:36 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Welcome to the forums! Feel free to check out any of our servers and join our discord <3 I hope to see you on ttt soon

stop welcoming new people with that signature, they're gonna get scared of me before i can even scream at them smfh

You told me to put it as my signature bruh
(10-11-2019, 01:03 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 11:14 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote:

You told me to put it as my signature bruh

Yeah I didn’t realize you’d mother all the ph nerds. Makes me look bad
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]