Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harrasment
Offender's Name: They kept changing their names. Last one was Bendy (1) and (2)Queen Imperial Mommy

Offender's SteamID:
 STEAM_0:1:188226148

STEAM_0:1:117310136

Potential Witnesses: Imperial Mommy, Almost Midnight

Reason to Ban: They were constantly changing their names, and accused Imperial of stealing their account.

Proof: I compiled a collection of photos to show them avoiding punishment and ignoring staff as well

https://youtu.be/d6qVVB5uXSY

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

both currently have a 5 hour placeholder ban. tori/traitor/nicky you'll have to unban them first.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Alright I’ll get on tonight and unban then and ban them for the correct time. Thank you Tronald
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-19-2018, 06:08 PM)Tori the Tiger Wrote: Alright I’ll get on tonight and unban then and ban them for the correct time. Thank you Tronald

Was this handled?
(07-20-2018, 08:50 AM)Traitor Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 06:08 PM)Tori the Tiger Wrote: Alright I’ll get on tonight and unban then and ban them for the correct time. Thank you Tronald

Was this handled?

No b cause I had stuff that happened between my parents and I. I’m sorry for not being able to handle it last night

Im getting on now to take care of it

they have been banned