Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi there everyone,

My name is Reign, Im the woman with the kid-like voice on mic. Some have dubbed me as "big dick energy" If your wondering why, you haven't played while im on yet haha. I blame being italian and having a rather feisty attitude.

Anyway, I am 36 years old, yes thats right i sound young and trust me i also look young for my age but i am 36 years old. I am married and have a 5 year old son. I also have a kitten by the name of Tinkerbell who is the naughtiest Torti that i have ever met. Shes a huge asshole but, when she wants to, she will give you love too.
My family and I are from Melbourne Australia, the city that cant decide what the weather will be like...like literally we gotta take umbrellas everywhere cause we dont know when it will rain. Nor is the weather rational, it rains even with the sun out. I am also a streamer, been doing that for a year now and I absolutely love it. I have grown up playing video games so I am a HUGE gamer girl. I have had various consoles growing up but my love is for the PC and it always will be (despite it currently being a potato)

So thats it!

Later, 

Heart Reign  Heart
Nice to see ya on the forums!!! Hope you have a great time in the community!!
A good noodle has joined the forums 
Glad to see you fellow Prophunt Player.

Also if admins could add Her Donor role on herewould be sweet
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hey Reign!!

Welcome to the forum!  :D Hope you’ve been enjoying our crazy server. Will see you soon when I get back. 

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Welcome Reign! It's great to see you as a new member to our community!

See you in PH!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Hmmmmm
Yes...
I see... 
Welcome to Forums Officially 
Welcome to the forums ;]
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Welcome to the forums pop some popcorn and enjoy the ride
Hey there bud! Welcome to the forums
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
Welcome!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]