Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Dinklebergs!!!!
I am the one and only Old Man Voss!!!
What does that mean to you?!?!? Probably nothing.. and that's ok ^_^

A bit about me, because this is currently about me.

I am currently in the United States Military as a Helicopter Mechanic waiting to ship out to Korea at the end of August.

I'm old skool.. like I remember the days of AOL and Dial up where you couldn't use your phone if you wanted to use the internet. Where you would start to open your AOL account in the morning, clean your whole house and make all 3 meals then you could view your emails old.

I got into PC gaming in 1999 playing the Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun, along with StarCraft. The classic days of Mine sweep and Space Pinball. 

Though I've played on a variety of consoles throughout life: Nintendo (all of them), Sega Genesis, Xbox (all of them), and of course the PlayStation (all of them).  

I play on all of Dinkleberg's Game types, because.. why not. You will mostly find me on Prop Hunt though.

I have enjoyed my time thus far on the server, and look forward to so much more time here.

May the Odds ever be your flavor. If you ever need some assistance with things, let me know.

~Old Man Voss~

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the party old man !
                        ~Squeaks Heart
Wait you play military RP? seriously? wow
You finally made a introduction Voss. Welcome to Dink's forums.
dam that kool I learned something new .but I have more love for my boy for doin the dam thing...….. nice
Welcome Voss to the forums.
[Image: giphy.gif]
1- COMMAND AND CONQUER IS LIFEEEE
2- u suk

just kidding about time you joined :^ )