Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, My name is Sugam and I am "A Fish"
Glub to you good sirs and madams!
I have been around dinklebergs ttt since about April of 2015

Why am I A Fish? That's a long story. I own and operate a Minecraft server for about 3 years. I used to afk in a fountain and told people if they bring gold bricks and tossed them in the fountain they would get a wish. Well someone wished I was a fish. Since then I've become a fish.  My fishiness is legendary. Filled with fishy poems, songs and fishy fan fiction.

Anyway that's enough about Minecraft.

I'm just an average 33 year old fish who lives in Buffalo Ny 

I perform US Customs Broker work and have for 12 years now. I got into this work because there are not a lot of tech jobs in my area. I used to be tech support for Sony computers and tech support for Adelphia / Time Warner as an engineer for their internet service.

My gaming rig

I built it about 7 years ago and at the time it was state of the badass art.

16 gb ram. Asus Crosshair IV Extreme board. 6 core AMD t100 processor oc to 4ghz. 16 TB Raid 5 with 5 WD Enterprise drives SAS. 4 256gb SSD drives in raid 0. Transfer rates of 2 gb per second. (A normal harddrive is 80-100mb per second) all controlled with a LSI MegaRAID SAS 9361‑8i controller ( http://www.lsi.com/products/raid-controllers/pages/megaraid-sas-9361-8i.aspx#tab/tab2 ) MSI|R7970 LIGHTNING HD7970 3G videocard

And its all water cooled in a Computer Case HAF 942 by coolermaster

Is it time for me to upgrade yet?

I think for the most part I'm easy to get along with.  I normally just walk up to people and Glub.
Feel free to Glub with me.

On the server I work on the database side of things.
So I maintain the linux server that stores and collects gameplay information such as pointshop, bans, ranks, player profiles, wallets and more

So other then that I don't know what more to say about me.  Feel free to ask me anything though.

- Sugam D. Fish
Are you in love with Josh Woolley?
(09-26-2017, 12:50 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Are you in love with Josh Woolley?

I used to love her but she kept a secret from me and in any imaginary relationship you need to be completely truthful.
But I based it all on an assumption,  an unfair assumption and making assumptions about someone based on their appearance is not very fair of me.
And I have been burned in the past too by my many other imaginary female companions.  And even if I've been hurt before, its not an excuse to check up on my new imaginary girlfriend or demand they prove their "trustworthyness" to me.  Trust is a choice and building on that within imaginary relationships takes time.  When we begin to fantasize about someone we are making a choice to trust them.  I just have to remind myself that I cannot take responsibility for someone else's actions or life decisions.  Right now I'm struggling through this but I'm taking time to work through it.
Welcome to the forums. And thanks for all the work you’ve done
Looks like we're having grilled fish tonight boys!

Also what does the D stand for?
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Wow I'm baffled to what to say to that Fish lmao.
The D stands for Dagan  its hebrew. We tend to dig holes and trample crops in minecraft.
http://www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/dagan

Meaning
Hebrew Meaning:
The name Dagan is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Dagan is: Earth; grain. Little fish.

Numerology
SoulUrge Number: 2
People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.

Expression Number: 9
People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
The almighty Fish has spoken
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Glad to meet you Fish, lol thanks for all you do to help.
glub