Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, New to the Community
Hi, my main name is Bo Jittins. I'm looking for a decent server to join, by that, I mean I'd like to join the community, possibly help moderate, become friends with the people there, and not have a senile owner plot against his own staff. Was that last part weird? I think it is, and it's actually happened on my previous server. The owner of SuperCentral has taken a bad turn and has gotten rid of those who oppose his decisions. It went extremely downhill due to some shady stuff going on behind the staff's backs and he saves our flaws to use against us in an argument. I'd like to be without that bs. Just want a community where nobody acts entitled and like an ass. Sure, trolls, toxicity, etc, it can't be avoided, but as long as there is a mutual respect between us, that would be nice. I was operator, 3/5 rankings in and I have a good grasp of how to play and gain respect of players. I have two friends who were thrown away like trash by our previous owner, I told them I'd find a decent community for us to chill in. I like the looks and features of this server. They were both the top staff of SuperCentral, but like I said, the owner pulled some real shady shit on them, and I left before he could pull it on me. Hope we get along and I'm a bit excited to get to meet you all. :)
I feel for you in a sense, anyway welcome to our community : )
I didn't read half of what you said because I'm lazy but welcome regardless!
always enjoy new players. Being a new player such as myself its good to find myself in likeminded company :)

My Maps
been here since September 2016
Welcome friend!
Can't wait to see you on the server!
"not have a senile owner plot against his own staff." - Not at all weird, seen it happened more than one time. so WELCOME and I hope you enjoy the server
Welcome my dude
Welcome to the forums
[Image: giphy.gif]