Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello People of Dinkleburg
Hi I am Abygaele, JustKuono, or Kuono. I and recently graduated and an intern for an appliance company. I'm 19, June baby. I am an aspiring artist of cartoons and I paint when I'm not gaming. I love peanut butter, and going to the beach to swim out to the sandbar and collect sand dollars. I am heading to college as a music major playing Tuba and Clarinet, and have a band family consisting of six woodwinds and brass who have decided even though I'm gone I'm still Tuba Mom. I'm a huge weirdo that spends most of my time gaming if I'm not working or painting. I usually just play Gary's Mod and you can find me on Prop Hunt the majority of the time but I also roleplay on a Star Wars server as an Imperial Medic. I've made quite a few friends from Prop Hunt that I play with regularly and I'm online almost every night. I also play Slime Ranchers, Minecraft, and oddly enough Osu!. Thank y'all for playing Prop Hunt with me (I might try TTT soon so you might see me there).
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Welcome to the forums, I knew I recognized your name. lol
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Welcome from the TTT side of things! If you wanna try it out, don't hesitate to ask us any questions
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to Forums ^_^
Enjoy your stay ^_^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome
[Image: giphy.gif]
HEYO!!! WELCOME TO THE FORUM! :D
Welcome to the forums JustKuono. ^-^
KUONUUUU <3