Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello people!
Hey ya'll, I probably should of made an appearance in the forums a while ago, but I'm here now. I'm not sure what I should post in my introduction so don't have any high expectations for this.

My in-game name is Starling, but feel free to call me Star. My birthday is June 11th and I am currently 20. I am currently attending college to be a Veterinarian Technician.  You'll rarely hear me use the voice chat in game as I much prefer typing when I'm not too familiar with a large group of people, but I tend to always be chilling in a discord voice channel if anyone wishes to join me. You're more than likely to find me playing Prop hunt when I am online rather than the other game modes mainly because I have yet to even try them out, hopefully I'll see some of ya'll in-game!
Welcome Starling, been fun having you around. See you on the server!  :D
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Welcome to the forums!!!
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Side note: Starling is probably a little can running around. Lawl

Welcome officially to forums human 

<(^_^<)  <(^_^)> ^(^_^)^ (>^_^)>
Welcome to the forums! If you ever wanna learn how to play TTT feel free to tag me in the discord or on here and if I'm home I'll hop on to teach you!

P.s. learning from me may or may not drop your skill level by 100%
(11-26-2019, 01:05 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Welcome to the forums! If you ever wanna learn how to play TTT feel free to tag me in the discord or on here and if I'm home I'll hop on to teach you!

P.s. learning from me may or may not drop your skill level by 100%

that goes for learning from any of the new active staff (not the old resigned ones) besides mini and cactus
Welcome to the forums, starling
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(11-26-2019, 01:23 PM)Meeemo Wrote: P.s. learning from me may or may not drop your skill level by 100%

that goes for learning from any of the new active staff (not the old resigned ones) besides mini and cactus

Can confirm, never learn from me, welcome to the forums chief
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
Welcome to the server, quack!
Welcome to da forums Starling! See you on the prop field!
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]