Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there 2.0 (Just thought of making a better introduction)
So here I am again, after 2 years I joined the server again (and it was all because of Sample Text).

As some of you may know my name was Mr_Chamsito, I used to be an active member of this community (and I'm planning to be active again) I first joined in February of 2015 I think, played for a couple hours and then decided to stick around, at the end I liked this community a lot and I played here everyday all the time I could.

I used to be a TMod in prophunt and applied for trusted in TTT, after a while playing in here I started acting stupidly and very childish (of course I did that I was 13years old), eventually I got banned and after a while I stopped playing Gmod at all.

So to finish this more elaborated introduction I want to say two things 
1.- I'm really sorry about my shitty/stupid/childish behavior in those times
2.- I hope that I can get enough time to play daily when school resumes

"Fun" fact: I don't usually use my mic because I'm somewhat shy of speaking English with real english speakers (I'm mexican so my mother language is spanish), this is caused because I don't want to mispronounce a word or say something that doesn't make sense and get criticized
[Insert good signature]
[Image: oaKnu2F.jpg]
Its nice to meet you, welcome back to Dink's forums.
hello
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
welcome back! i already know how active you are as i've seen you a lot the last few days. can't wait to see more of you! let me know if you need anything B)
[Image: tumblr_oc1hazkarA1vnktu6o1_500.gif]

dot ヽ(^◇^*)/