Help i need to be unbanned so i can get 2k hours on gmod
Ingame Name: Ace1579

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:117863000

Who Banned You:  @RenzoLeBenzo 

Reason For Ban: Grapple Exploit

Length of Ban: I think a month 

Reason for Admins to Unban: I just started playing on the server again like a day or 2 ago and the only time i have done the "Grapple Exploit" is when the round is over and for those who don't know is basically when you fly really really fast across the map...........What i do during the round is just strafe in mid air which does not make me go anywhere as fast i could be going with the exploit.........Now unless you are not allowed to Strafe in mid air or doing the exploit after the round is over is bad (Which doesn't make any sense at all) Then i don't see why i was banned. Do i have to post a video about the difference??? People who have seen me do both should easily be able to tell which is obviously bad.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nope......well not any "Real" ban

Other: For the ones who are curious just let me know and i will gladly make a video to show what it looks like......But not how to do it because doing it is bad.
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
Grapple exploit bad during round, but after?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(10-10-2019, 07:11 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Grapple exploit bad during round, but after?

Yea so i did the exploit on literally 1 map today and 1 time while Renzo was on and it was after the round was over and then i got banned the map after for exploiting.
Gbans says it’s a day ban
You were only banned for a day for exploiting. Even if after the round, it's still a misuse of the item. But I leave this up to the unban committee to decide. Never the less, you were also warned many times by many of the other staff and Mod's for doing this.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Wth why not just 10/11/19 instead of 11/10/19

(10-10-2019, 07:38 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: You were only banned for a day for exploiting. Even if after the round, it's still a misuse of the item. But I leave this up to the unban committee to decide. Never the less, you were also warned many times by many of the other staff and Mod's for doing this.
and wait the only warning i got was from @Cryptic Salsa and he was wrong because i never did exploit.....if i did get warned it was about as many warns as @Laced Xanax got.....Because like i said i just started playing again like 2 days ago.....Unless we are bringing up stuff from many months ago.
(10-10-2019, 07:39 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: Wth why not just 10/11/19 instead of 11/10/19

(10-10-2019, 07:38 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: You were only banned for a day for exploiting. Even if after the round, it's still a misuse of the item. But I leave this up to the unban committee to decide. Never the less, you were also warned many times by many of the other staff and Mod's for doing this.
and wait the only warning i got was from @Cryptic Salsa and he was wrong because i never did exploit.....if i did get warned it was about as many warns as @Laced Xanax got.....Because like i said i just started playing again like 2 days ago.....Unless we are bringing up stuff from many months ago.

I can tell you just from the top of my head that Avi, Hani, and Salsa have told you to not grapple hook glitch
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(10-10-2019, 07:51 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 07:39 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: Wth why not just 10/11/19 instead of 11/10/19

I can tell you just from the top of my head that Avi, Hani, and Salsa have told you to not grapple hook glitch
Wait Wait Wait #1 like i said Salsa told me to stop and even kicked me for it when i wasn't even doing it
#2 i haven't seen Avi on in the past 2 days....So i assume we are bringing this stuff up from months back when i was actually active
#3 I don't remember @Hani  i telling me anything about the grapple.....If i had seen it I would have definitely have stopped because that is my king. but if she did tell me in these past few days then i was either tabbed out and didn't see it or i just wasn't paying attention. ---If you read this Hani I would like to know if you did at some point tell me to stop in these past few days---

Oh and i know its misuse of the item......That is why i did it when the round is over ._. When it doesn't affect anyone and not during the round
I see no issue with him doing it postround. Much like when we used to allow text spam, it was only allowed postround. Don't feel he should have to wait a day, for doing something that's so minuscule during endrounds.

Edit: I will retract my vote, since it seems there is more evidence in regards to ignoring warnings. However, I still believe an Unban should happen if this happened postround. Otherwise, he should wait it out.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I warned you a few weeks ago for exploiting it midround and you ignored me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MH6Q64CIhk