Help i need to be unbanned so i can get 2k hours on gmod
(10-10-2019, 08:37 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I warned you a few weeks ago for exploiting it midround and you ignored me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MH6Q64CIhk

his ban was for exploiting post round, which as far as i'm concerned, doesn't mean jack shit seeing as it doesn't affect the previous or next round.

unban him, this is a misuse of power
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
If it’s post round, unban. All the evidence in the world of other times doesn’t add up if he did this post round.

Don’t see how post rounds gives an “unfair advantage to gameplay”. That’s like counting the post round kills as rdm

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(10-10-2019, 08:37 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I warned you a few weeks ago for exploiting it midround and you ignored me

XD where do i start

#1 this has nothing to do with what happened Today seeing as on Game tracker this happened 18 days ago and i was only on for that map

#2 If i recall correctly you joined at some point at the end of the map.....All i remember is that you were in spectate the entire time.

#3 When you joined im pretty sure either you were not fully connected or you were here but didn't pay attention when I literally asked "Hey you guys mind if i exploit real quick" (keep in mind this was only for the last round of the map then i disconnected when it was over.)

#4 basically everyone said they didn't care and the other people had no clue what the hell i was talking about so overall no one had an issue with me doing it. and you @"killerZoreo" like i said were either not here when i said it or were not paying attention but you didn't say anything

#5 So If no one has an issue and you yourself are Spectating so this definitely won't affect you at all...Then I don't see how this is an issue. (remember last round btw) 

#6 i wish #3 and #4 could have been in the video but i guess not.
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
If it was post round then idk... I don't think it's a big deal.

Also, I don't recall warning you any time recently at the very least. Maybe months ago when Scoovie was still around lol.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
about the vid zoreo made i was on that entire map basically ace said "y'all mind jf i exploit?" everyone including me said we dont mind but stop if ur asked to and i dont remember anyone telling him to stop +1
(10-10-2019, 09:37 PM)Ace1579 Wrote:

XD where do i start

#1 this has nothing to do with what happened Today seeing as on Game tracker this happened 18 days ago and i was only on for that map

#2 If i recall correctly you joined at some point at the end of the map.....All i remember is that you were in spectate the entire time.

#3 When you joined im pretty sure either you were not fully connected or you were here but didn't pay attention when I literally asked "Hey you guys mind if i exploit real quick" (keep in mind this was only for the last round of the map then i disconnected when it was over.)

#4 basically everyone said they didn't care and the other people had no clue what the hell i was talking about so overall no one had an issue with me doing it. and you @"killerZoreo" like i said were either not here when i said it or were not paying attention but you didn't say anything

#5 So If no one has an issue and you yourself are Spectating so this definitely won't affect you at all...Then I don't see how this is an issue. (remember last round btw) 

#6 i wish #3 and #4 could have been in the video but i guess not.

Just because no one speaks up about you exploiting while staff arent on/joining the server, doesnt make it ok for you or anyone to go around exploiting whenever they want. As this video is from a separate occasion, I dont think it should pertain to this ban. As for this ban, I agree that there is no harm doing it post round and that you shouldnt have been banned.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
to be unbanned, post round isn’t too too big of a deal