Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Solve Necroing
So, you know me and plenty of others have gotten oppressed more than all minorities combined for Necroing because it "clogs the recent thread box" 

Well, I found a way for this problem to be solved: Remove the recent thread box altogether and instead put a box there with hotlinks to the most necessary/visited threads like the rules for each server. Most people post staff apps/other things in the discord anyways so it would make the site a lot more convenient and Necroing would not be an issue for the recent thread box
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Or just make a forum rules page since we don't have one. People keep shitposting / necroing since there isn't really a place that lists what you should and shouldn't do on the forums. I don't think this is a good reason to remove the Recent Thread Box at all, there are better alternatives imo.

I'd like to also give credit to mmkay, as she gave this suggestion almost 2 Years ago.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Forums-Rules
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
just close the old threads

I dont like the idea of getting rid of the recents because that is where I look to see if anything is there that I want to read about. People get mad because the recents are clogged because they want to see what is going on currently in thread use. Getting rid of something because people are mad it doesnt work how it was exactly supposed to is dumb. It can just be recoded to where only thread made in the last 30 days that got a recent post on them would appear there.
Bring back my motherfucking shout box and put it at the motherfucking top of the page
(11-12-2019, 05:57 PM)Connar Wrote: Bring back my motherfucking shout box and put it at the motherfucking top of the page

Please bring back shoutbox
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
just ban shwaggins and 90% of necroing will stop ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I mean its what the same 3 people that keep doing it start moderating people if they keeping doing it. It's not hard to see when a thread has been posted and how long its been dead for. I agree with christian on the forums rules and leaving the recent thread box alone because people seem to lack common sense now.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Solve necroing: stop caring about necroing because it doesn’t matter as much as we think it does
[Image: d93.png]
Just don’t necro

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)