Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Dinkleberg's
Hi, my name is Michael.
I'm 27 years old and I'm from the Netherlands.

I love to Game, Airsoft and watch/play Football (I refuse to say soccer!), and not to forget, my wife and kids lol.
I'm playing mainly on the TTT server. I think for about 2 months now, so I thought it was damn time to register myself on the forums.

Got any questions? feel free to ask.

See you IG. :)
Welkom op de forums landgenoot, maak uzelf thuis, in deze, op het moment, lichtelijk ziekteverwekkende server groep.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Wow, looks like mr @King Tiger Ace Fasda22 found a new best friend. Welcome to the forums :)
(06-30-2018, 03:31 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Welkom op de forums landgenoot, maak uzelf thuis, in deze, op het moment, lichtelijk ziekteverwekkende server groep.
Lol, dankje. :) Het is inderdaad de laatste tijd wat minder op de server. Hopelijk komt daar binnenkort verandering in.

(06-30-2018, 03:38 PM)Gabe Wrote: Wow, looks like mr @King Tiger Ace Fasda22 found a new best friend. Welcome to the forums :)
Welcome to the forums
[Image: giphy.gif]