Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hii
Hello, i've been playing on the server for a while now and I never realized it had its own forum, lol. But anyway, hi nice to meet you all, i've seen some of you around before and I've donated a few as well for some skins because I can't really see myself no lifing Gmod but i still have fun playing it xD , I also look forward to meeting some new people and hope we can get along  :D
Welcome to the family ^_^
Welcome to the forums
Hi
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to the forums, Melancholy.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(08-26-2018, 11:54 AM)Swartsy Wrote: Welcome to the forums, Melancholy.

Thank youu
Welcome to the forums. What server you come from?
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(09-02-2018, 10:30 PM)duckyy Wrote: Welcome to the forums. What server you come from?

None, I mostly just play Prop hunt on Gmod and dinkleberg's server is pretty much the only server i play on. Haha :^)
(09-03-2018, 12:41 PM)Melancholy (2) Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 10:30 PM)duckyy Wrote: Welcome to the forums. What server you come from?

None, I mostly just play Prop hunt on Gmod and dinkleberg's server is pretty much the only server i play on. Haha :^)

Ohhh, I see I see. I don't play PH on there but hope you enjoy your fun on there ^^
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Welcome to the forums i look forward to playing with you
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas