Hillrop Unban/Ban reduction appeal
-1 because I'm King Contrarian. Roll out my carpet and give me my breakfast and crown!

Jk.+1. Someone who cares enough to work even after he's gone should be welcomed back with open arms.
+1 for unban.

Mistakes were made, he knows that.
WTF, Hillrop is getting unbanned. WTH guys :D

JK +1 for unban.
There’s not much to say that already hasn’t been said, but Hillrop is probably the reason I decided to stick around the Dink community

+1 for unban, buddy.
“I can only do 1/2 of a nut smh” -Hitler probably
+1 for unban, for the same reasons everyone else has said.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
+1 for unban great guy and still trying to help the community out even though he doesn't have to at all
(05-30-2018, 11:43 AM)Hillrop Wrote: Ingame Name: Hillrop

SteamID: 76561198104333774

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: Ban Evading, Trolling

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban:
  • What I did was wrong. I am not here to defend my actions but to just try to explain to you why I think I have changed for the better. I Ban Evaded and that was stupid, dumb, and wrong. The Admins banned me, rightfully, for what I did. I have spent the last month reflecting on my mistakes and going over the what-ifs and what I could have dont differently. There were so many things I could have done differently that day. The day I was perma-banned was a major wake-up call to how I was acting and interacting with the community.

• I was shitty towards staff. During the entire debacle where I was banned I lashed out at some staff members. Awesome and great members of the community like Dakota, Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca, Everyjuan, and more. I have tried to reach out and make amends with those people because of the way I acted and treated them. I acted incredibly immature and was a complete ass to the entire prop-hunt community.What I did was incredibly abhorrent but I believe I can confidently say that it has caused me to have some major self-reflection.

• I have changed the way I behave and treat other people in the community. I believe that I have changed the way I treat other people in the community since my ban. The way I have behaved on the discord and forums since my perma has been nothing but positive and constructive. I have to tried to reach out and have dialogs with members of the community I never would have talked to. I have become good friends with so many people since the ban. If unbanned I can promise you that I would be a very positive force on the server.

• I have been on the server since 2016 without a single ban. I have played on this server without a single ban since 2016. I have been a good model player without incident since 2016. The only ban Ive had since then was a joke ban. The only time ive gotten a ban request was once and it was by Rethink. Since that ban request Rethink and I have become good friends. I was a model player before April 27th and if you guys unban me I promise you will never have a problem with me again.

• I have given back to the community. Im not a terrible person, I just really really love this community. If I disliked this community I would'nt have created 2 maps for the community. I created ttt_gamerpark and ttt_dimmsdale out of love and passion for this community. There arent many maps on DinklebergsTTT that have been created with input by the community that plays on the server. That is incredible and amazing and even if my mapisnt on the server. I am just happy that I got to experience that level of cooperation. One of my favorite experiences on this server was playing on ttt_gamerpark for the first time on the server. Giving hints for secrets and getting feedback and criticism from members of the community was AMAZING. I havent had a similar experience on any other community. 

• I feel like you guys dont really know my character. I feel like if you guys allowed me to have a discussion with you that you see that im not that bad. I really think you guys are great but I havent ever interacted with any of you guys on the server and It just feels really weird that people who have never played with me are deciding my future on the server. If you guys would talk to any of the people that has ever played with me on the server 9 times out of 10 they would talk of positive experiences with me. If you end up denying this appeal can you please allow me to speak to one of you in person.

• This is the part where I ask for forgiveness and hope you give me a second chance. The last month has been extremely weird and hard for me and was a huge wake-up call. I was very used to hopping on the server in the afternoon that it felt weird to no longer launch garrys mod. Please please for the love of god unban me. I would be on my best behavior. I would do almost anything to be unbanned from the server. I love this community.

• If you have any concerns or problems with unbanning me please voice them.
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...for-gaming
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Ban-Appeal
Other: This is an accurate representation of my constant mistakes and stupid decisions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z10VCw9Cp48
+1 
Sometimes you're a little shit, but you still manage to brighten everyone's day. Devoted to the community and trying to make people happy.
Your appeal has been Accepted. Your ban has been reduced to a month. You will be unban on July 1, 2018
(06-01-2018, 01:51 PM)Dakota Wrote: Your appeal has been Accepted. Your ban has been reduced to a month. You will be unban on July 1, 2018

was it though
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]