Hillrops unban request
Ingame Name: Hillrop

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:72034023

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: Toxicity 

Length of Ban: Permanently  

Reason for Mods to Unban: “I feel that a perma for what amounts to shitposting is utterly insane. I dont believe being toxic is making a couple of shitposts. No one was hurt when I made those shitposts so why the fuck would i need to be banned for it? what fucking rule am I breaking. Also that deathrun shit was an actual complaint that gravity is way too fucking low”

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes

Other: Hillrop asked me to post this on his behalf, im just being a good friend  Heart
Cult member since 8-8-18
+1 Free the Hillman. Having fun isn’t “toxic”
“I can only do 1/2 of a nut smh” -Hitler probably
I mean, I don't think it deserved a perma. I mean, sure, you're just trying to have fun, but you can have fun on the server. The forums are for discussion, and it just isn't the best place for screwing around. +1 for reduction to 1 yoctosecond.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Hillrop's been on thin ice for a while now from what I can gather and if he knew if he got banned this time it'd be for good. If he didnt learn his lesson the first time why should he be unbanned again? -1
I miss 2015 dinks....
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
I think evidence should be presented proving that Hillrop has been toxic since his last ban.
^ fair

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-28-2018, 11:55 PM)nopleez Wrote: I think evidence should be presented proving that Hillrop has been toxic since his last ban.

'Nopleez has been banned for Toxicity'
I think He should be given one last chance. Since he is new.
Your request has been Declined. You may re-appeal after 7/29/2018.