Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday models and hats
New to the server and never seen anyone with christmas holiday related skins and/or hats.

Does the TTT server have them, if so when do they drop?

If not, we should a Christmas Crate after the Halloween Crate expires in a few days.
(11-09-2019, 01:43 PM)^_^inferno Wrote: New to the server and never seen anyone with christmas holiday related skins and/or hats.

If not, we should a Christmas Crate after the Halloween Crate expires in a few days.

Everybody always forgets about Thanksgiving :C
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
(11-09-2019, 01:47 PM)Eight Bit Trip Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 01:43 PM)^_^inferno Wrote: New to the server and never seen anyone with christmas holiday related skins and/or hats.

But Canada thanksgiving is over already
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
(11-09-2019, 02:17 PM)Kale Wrote:

But Canada thanksgiving is over already
RCMP skin, Moose pet (should be big as a car), brimmed hat for players with Canadian IPs +1
Someone get me a penguin playermodel! Then I can put a santa hat on him <3
(11-09-2019, 05:52 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Someone get me a penguin playermodel! Then I can put a santa hat on him <3

I don’t even play TTT but get the penguin a penguin skin. This would be so cute.
(11-09-2019, 05:52 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Someone get me a penguin playermodel! Then I can put a santa hat on him <3

with a candy cane melee weapon!!

Christmas is more important

I would love to see that. Please do

(11-09-2019, 05:55 PM)^_^inferno Wrote:

with a candy cane melee weapon!!

OwO and an even smaller Penguin pet
@Gabe give the people what they want! Which is a penguin playermodel and a penguin pet!!!!
@Penguinslayer4 Denied.
fr tho yall are over hyping the Christmas crates just look at the halloween ones all we got was a scp added