Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday models and hats
(11-10-2019, 12:29 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: @Gabe give the people what they want! Which is a penguin playermodel and a penguin pet!!!!

Penguins are protected under the Antarctic Treaty so therefore we cannot kill them, which is what would happen in TTT if we added a model. I don’t think they can be domesticated either 

but.... there are some models and possibly something else coming in the next few days, hopefully
(11-10-2019, 01:58 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 12:29 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: @Gabe give the people what they want! Which is a penguin playermodel and a penguin pet!!!!

Penguins are protected under the Antarctic Treaty so therefore we cannot kill them, which is what would happen in TTT if we added a model. I don’t think they can be domesticated either 

but.... there are some models and possibly something else coming in the next few days, hopefully

[Image: wY7uV3g.gif]
[Image: b_560x95.png]
@Nicol Bolas as my best friend I need you to find me a penguin. Playermodel and get them to add it to the server. That's what I want for my birthday. You asked, now here it is!
(11-10-2019, 01:58 PM)Gabe Wrote:

wait...but what if there's a seal skin...THEN we can hunt penguins. it balances out. problem solved.