Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy, I'm Lord Petrus Steele.
Hey, I'm Lord Petrus Steele, Lord, Lord Petrus, Pete, whatever you want to call me. I'm Trusted on Dinkleberg's Murder, I have 107 hours on Murder, and I'm slowly dying. I first joined Murder on July 30, 2018. I also have nothing else to say. Bye.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
Hello Lord Petrus. It's such a sight to see a person not coming from PH introducing themselves that I've seen so far.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(09-02-2018, 09:56 PM)duckyy Wrote: Hello Lord Petrus. It's such a sight to see a person not coming from PH introducing themselves that I've seen so far.

Yeah, I'm not particularly a huge fan of the overpopulated servers.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
you should come play DR some time, its most certainly not populated.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(09-02-2018, 11:05 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: you should come play DR some time, its most certainly not populated.

Deathrun would be super cool, if I had CS:S.
(09-02-2018, 11:06 PM)Lord Petrus Steele Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 11:05 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: you should come play DR some time, its most certainly not populated.

Deathrun would be super cool, if I had CS:S.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Mod-repost
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(09-02-2018, 10:58 PM)Lord Petrus Steele Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 09:56 PM)duckyy Wrote: Hello Lord Petrus. It's such a sight to see a person not coming from PH introducing themselves that I've seen so far.

Yeah, I'm not particularly a huge fan of the overpopulated servers.

Yahhh. I feel you. I come from TTT and most of them don't really introduce themselves XD
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.