Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter taunts
Got board decided to edit some sound clips for hunter taunts. 
Each taunt goes with a specific model, only non-premium skins were used.

https://soundcloud.com/sember_uno/sets/hunter-taunts
I hope we can use this or some of these in the future when we do remove and/ or add more taunts. Thanks for the suggestion.
Pac3 let's you add audio clips to specific movements (ex. Goku screaming while powering up) the animation bright lights or (my custom model was chibi ama and it whined) when I took damage, but specific models and sounds while I'm sure can be coded, but if done with pac3 require their own slot in pointshop since it registers as an "accessory".
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(08-19-2019, 07:29 AM)Sharmander Wrote: I hope we can use this or some of these in the future when we do remove and/ or add more taunts. Thanks for the suggestion.

Nuru already has a bunch of taunts (that were approved by Dink) that I edited from a few months ago for props. They just need to be implemented. Ive always been disappointed by the hunter taunt options which is why I decided to edit these.
(08-19-2019, 11:28 AM)happy Wrote: Pac3 let's you add audio clips to specific movements (ex. Goku screaming while powering up) the animation bright lights or (my custom model was chibi ama and it whined)  when I took damage, but specific models and sounds while I'm sure can be coded, but if done with pac3 require their own slot in pointshop since it registers as an "accessory".

I didnt mean to code specific taunts to models (as cool as that would be) but just to replace the few basic hunter taunts we already have. Ive never really been satisfied with the hunter taunts provided even so I figured basing new taunts on existing models might be a good idea. 

I did miss a few.
I had no idea who ruby rose or hatsune were so I didn't find clips for those. Enzo was skipped because I don't really play AC and wouldn't be able to pick a decent quote. Arnold taunts already exist, get to the choppa should just be moved from props to hunters. Default HL2 models were also skipped, didn't feel like they needed their own taunts.
Ruby Rose is from a western anime called RWBY, I think "it's also a gun" would work quite nicely for that
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok