Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I ACCIDENTLY HAD HACKS ON AT THE MOMENT IM SORRY
Steam Name: (Dr. Reaper)

Steam I.D: (STEAM_0:1:160059753)

Who banned you: (Scoovie)

w

Reason for ban:(using ahack menu)

Reason for Mods to Unban you:I respect everyone on this server especially Tori she has been nice to be honest i didn't know my hacks were on i'm really apologize i promise to not activate hacks again.
well you just said had hacks on. -1
former admin2
(01-03-2018, 05:17 PM)Deadpool Wrote: well you just said had hacks on. -1

I SWEAR ON MY FAMILY I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE ON
This was when i had owner on PH to try and fix cac with fish and kody, I had went through and banned all the flags. -1
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(01-03-2018, 05:18 PM)Scoovie Wrote: This was when i had owner on PH to try and fix cac with fish and kody, I had went through and banned all the flags. -1

CAN U UNBAN ME
You just got banned 3 months ago from Banana Community Servers for the same shit. This surely doesn't sound like an accident. Hacks are bad bud.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-03-2018, 05:24 PM)Christian Wrote: You just got banned 3 months ago from Banana Community Servers for the same shit. This surely doesn't sound like an accident. Hacks are bad bud.

I GOT OFF TO GO DO SOMETHING AND I COME BACK AND JOIN A GAME AND IT SAID I GOT KICKED SO I GO TO TURN THEM OFF AND I COME BACK TO BEING BANNED

(01-03-2018, 05:38 PM)[Red]Dr. Reaper. Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 05:24 PM)Christian Wrote: You just got banned 3 months ago from Banana Community Servers for the same shit. This surely doesn't sound like an accident. Hacks are bad bud.

I GOT OFF TO GO DO SOMETHING AND I COME BACK AND JOIN A GAME AND IT SAID I GOT KICKED SO I GO TO TURN THEM OFF AND I COME BACK TO BEING BANNED
I DONT KNOW WHAT THE BANANA COMMUNITY SHIT IS
(01-03-2018, 05:38 PM)[Red]Dr. Reaper. Wrote: I DONT KNOW WHAT THE BANANA COMMUNITY SHIT IS

Perhaps this will help. http://everyonesabanana.eu/sb/index.php?...mit=Search

Stay banned dude.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-03-2018, 05:48 PM)Christian Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 05:38 PM)[Red]Dr. Reaper. Wrote: I DONT KNOW WHAT THE BANANA COMMUNITY SHIT IS

Perhaps this will help. http://everyonesabanana.eu/sb/index.php?...mit=Search

Also Assassin/Dimetri gave you another chance, and you blew it.

Stay banned dude.

dont believe me whatever assassin didn't ban me
1!

2!

3 strikes your at dinklebergs ph server!