Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am resigning
Howdy folks, For those of you not involved in the staff Discord, I recently overreacted in banning @nopleez  and @Mallakk, and for this I apologize. I'm not trying to come out on top or anything by doing this, but I feel as if I need to in order to make ammends for my toxic behavior and tendacies. I have made this decision in light that I do not deserve to be where I was, and I will never be able to fix the mistakes I have made in offended many people with my words and actions. To everyone, specifically Mallak, Nopleez, Helen, Burrito, and many others, I am sorry for what I have done. There are no excuses, I am a terrible person. I hope you all can forgive me, even though i do not deserve it.

To everyone else, This is my formal resignation from all ranks of staff. Thank you all for being with me the last ~2 years and I appreciate being able to game with you guys. I am just not fit to be doing this anymore. I have caused way too many issues and started way too much drama to continue to be on the staff team anymore. I have my own personal reasons of course too, being that my emotions get the best of me almost always and I can't help but make mistakes because of that. I'm just too stressed, angry, and depressed. Thank you all for understanding, and I wish you all good tidings in the future.

-Foxka
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Foxka, you are/were doing fine; it's just that you let your emotions make decision where you shouldn't.
You don't need to resign, just lay low for a bit and regain your composure.
goodbye friend, who's going to say "can you get on" to me anymore?  :-/ I wish you good luck and hope you feel better about everything. You also aren't a terrible person, emotions get the best of us sometimes and makes us make poorly thought out decisions. Pretty sure we all had a time in our life where we made a decision like that.
(06-27-2018, 06:09 PM)Foxka Wrote: I recently overreacted in banning @nopleez  and @Mallakk, and for this I apologize.

I'm not trying to come out on top or anything by doing this, but I feel as if I need to in order to make ammends for my toxic behavior and tendacies.

I have made this decision in light that I do not deserve to be where I was, and I will never be able to fix the mistakes I have made in offended many people with my words and actions.

I am sorry for what I have done. There are no excuses, I am a terrible person. I hope you all can forgive me, even though i do not deserve it.

I am just not fit to be doing this anymore. I have caused way too many issues and started way too much drama to continue to be on the staff team anymore. 

my emotions get the best of me almost always and I can't help but make mistakes because of that.
@Foxka 
Alright, hold up.

I'm going to start by saying yes, I have clashed with you before. And yes, I used to not particularly care for you much.
But what the fuck.
This is a huge overreaction, I think. You shouldn't feel the need to resign for something like this. Everyone occasionally allows their emotions to cloud their judgement; we are all people after all.
The thing that sets people apart from one another is what you learn and how you grow from it. If people resigned each time they made a mistake, we wouldn't have any staff. I think you should stay staff, and that you simply just use what you learned from your past mistakes to help make decisions in the future. The mark of a good person is the ability to learn from the worst parts of themselves.

After all, in the great words of Alexander Pope: "To Err is to Human"
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Foxka whether or not you decide to go through with this I just want you to know that I forgive you. I know we have had differences of opinion in the past but ultimately you are still my friend and I care about your well being. I also would like to say sorry for anything I might have said or done that could have offended or frustrated you. Everything I have ever said or done in that manner was either an accident or said in a moment of heightened emotions and was never sincere. I truly hope you stay around in the community so I may continue to play games with you. Finally my closing statement is that I hope that everything in your life works out for the best and that you can be successful in your future endeavors whatever they may be. :)
Foxka did nothing wrong in his actions. This community has been going in a downward spiral ever since and long before hillrop was even unbanned with the steady stream of toxic players this community constantly breeds and allows to roam around. Mallakk, Nopleez, Trystan, Setro are all examples of absolutely unpleasant people to play with and be around. Something finally happens to toxic people, and instead of praising the actions of the administration they get backlash and criticism to the point where one feels the need to resign? This is outrageous that a member of the staff has been treated in such a way when they have dedicated their time and effort to making the community a better place to play. Instead you praise the toxicity and just let it continue to grow and It's only going to make this community worse.
Thanks for the apology even idk what beef we had lmao, mustve been one sided. I wish you the best my guy, but don't try to flip it and make it seem like you are looking for pity. The direct correlation in the fact in that you are resigning is because you saw you were going to get demoted anyways and are too prideful to accept it. Enjoy your life dude.

(06-27-2018, 06:32 PM)Aiser Wrote: Foxka did nothing wrong in his actions. This community has been going in a downward spiral ever since and long before hillrop was even unbanned with the steady stream of toxic players this community constantly breeds and allows to roam around. Mallakk, Nopleez, Trystan, Setro are all examples of absolutely unpleasant people to play with and be around. Something finally happens to toxic people, and instead of praising the actions of the administration they get backlash and criticism to the point where one feels the need to resign? This is outrageous that a member of the staff has been treated in such a way when they have dedicated their time and effort to making the community a better place to play. Instead you praise the toxicity and just let it continue to grow and It's only going to make this community worse.

Foxka false banned multiple people, he's in the wrong just like anyone else.
You are exactly one of the people I was referring to. He banned trolls, harrassers, and bullies. Not the type of people that need to be a part of a community that wants to be good.
(06-27-2018, 06:46 PM)Aiser Wrote: You are exactly one of the people I was referring to. He banned trolls, harrassers, and bullies. Not the type of people that need to be a part of a community that wants to be good.

Oh, the
[Image: h88D7740B]
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

I'm sorry, what exactly is it that you do around here?