Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am resigning
I don't believe you should resign for that, In the end they did post links about you without your permission, public or not that still seems targeted harassment to me. If I have a public insta account does that give someone reason to post it? just because it's public? I don't think so. If you feel like you need to be punished for what you did then should just demote your self to mod until you believe that you are worthy of being admin again.
(06-27-2018, 06:32 PM)Aiser Wrote: Foxka did nothing wrong in his actions. This community has been going in a downward spiral ever since and long before hillrop was even unbanned with the steady stream of toxic players this community constantly breeds and allows to roam around. Mallakk, Nopleez, Trystan, Setro are all examples of absolutely unpleasant people to play with and be around. Something finally happens to toxic people, and instead of praising the actions of the administration they get backlash and criticism to the point where one feels the need to resign? This is outrageous that a member of the staff has been treated in such a way when they have dedicated their time and effort to making the community a better place to play. Instead you praise the toxicity and just let it continue to grow and It's only going to make this community worse.

Can we delete this comment, he brought setro and I names into this for no reason. I dont appreciate the harassment.
Far too much drama has been occurring lately. I wish I could have discovered Dink's server three years ago during its golden age.
(06-27-2018, 10:42 PM)Boat Wrote: Far too much drama has been occurring lately. I wish I could have discovered Dink's server three years ago during its golden age.

+1 I agree with this statement.
Thanks for all you did @Foxka, I thought you were great in your role and really enjoyed playing with you over the years. You stuck up for me when I needed it on the server and that's why I stuck around. Thank you for that. Hope you do decide to come on back someday.
"Hey are you a girl gamer?" 
- Everyone on Dink's TTT 
RIP @Foxka he will always be my daddy. Press F to pay respects.

But on a more serious note, I hope all is well with you and your endeavors. Hope to see you again, oh wait... that's right. VVX and VVGL.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I was alerted that you became Admin and now I'm kinda sad that you are not a Admin for various reasons.

I can't force you but can inform you that you should stay as Moderator to work things out and then come back as Admin and try again harder
If you want bro contact me on Discord if you ever need a dude to talk too
( shoot me your #s in forums pms )

Peace bro and stay cheesy

Lin out.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Dang, I actually liked Foxka.
Another one bites the dust.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
This post has been deleted.