Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boosting the TTT Economy
I've noticed this as of lately, but people aren't really selling skins, hats, etc., anymore. Back in 2018 everyone was selling anything they could get their hands on. I don't really know if this is due to the fact that a lot of regulars have just about everything that's obtainable, or people just really don't know about things that they could be buying.

I for one have nearly 1-2 copies of every rare item on TTT except for one thing, I have more than enough points as well. I would just like to see some sort of economy boom, it was honestly fun having a market and selling things to new players, but now I just give things out for free because no one else really wants to.

The one fix I could really think of is adding more to crates and maybe even having new crates, but there are honestly more pressing matters that need to be addressed and or fixed with TTT. 

Maybe in the future it would just be nice to see more things added. I could also be the only one that holds this view, but I think an inner server market and economy is honestly a really cool thing. Feel free to comment with suggestions that you all may have as well.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Yes this is something I'm looking to address in the near future. I can make new crates but only Dink can make them randomly drop. I'm looking into adding new skins but accessories are the big issue because the pointshop2 editor is difficult to use. More on this in the future though.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(03-26-2020, 08:18 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Yes this is something I'm looking to address in the near future. I can make new crates but only Dink can make them randomly drop. I'm looking into adding new skins but accessories are the big issue because the pointshop2 editor is difficult to use. More on this in the future though.
Doesn't pointshop 2 just use pac3? if so, i could possibly help

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
Pointshop2 does indeed use the pac3 editor. If anyone wishes they are welcome to create accessories and send them to me. However you need to be sure the accessories will not interfere with hithoxes which is the main reason a lot of older accessories were removed.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(03-26-2020, 08:30 PM)Thayr Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 08:18 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Yes this is something I'm looking to address in the near future. I can make new crates but only Dink can make them randomly drop. I'm looking into adding new skins but accessories are the big issue because the pointshop2 editor is difficult to use. More on this in the future though.
Doesn't pointshop 2 just use pac3? if so, i could possibly help

Yeah its pac3
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I have been SAYING jihad crates would be pretty neat
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
(03-26-2020, 08:46 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Pointshop2 does indeed use the pac3 editor. If anyone wishes they are welcome to create accessories and send them to me. However you need to be sure the accessories will not interfere with hithoxes which is the main reason a lot of older accessories were removed.

facepunch hat
We need to give out free points
It’s really not too bad to use, I made a bunch had a whole cult around the acc. In fact there should be a whole setup for a crate I left but I think half of that got deleted

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon