Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I cant do it anymore.
I am Resigning from all of my current posititions in this community and uninstalling gmod. This place is sucking the life out of me and I think its for the better if I just went elsewhere. I will be removing my roles from the forums as of now and I hope either queef or someone changes the password to my other account. I doubt I will be returning so I guess this is farewell.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Gonna miss ya bb, still here if you wanna play games my guy. wish ya the best of luck
We will miss you, thanks for teaching me how to not be an asshole. Safe travels and good luck.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Ily, you're my favorite, and I hope you don't ghost me bc ill kill u. See you in league pal.
We’ll all miss you Traitor. Thank you for everything you did. Even tho you taught me how to be somewhat toxic lol. Stay safe.
[Image: giphy.gif]
F

honestly tho good luck in your future endeavors, i'll miss you telling me to stop doing stupid shit
Thank you Traitor for everything. For taking on a role that you have made clear that you did not want but deemed necessary as there are not many people that would do that. You were a good administrator and we wish you all best of luck on all of your future endeavors.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I had fun with ya even if you scolded me when I was being dum, best of luck!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I wish you the best of luck in life, good luck man!
Well yikes

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon