Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I didn’t ban envade? Dafaq?
(01-14-2019, 09:33 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Make this meme, make this meme, make this meme, PLEASE!

ok
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(01-14-2019, 09:34 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote: What’s the point lol. It’s  not like your believe me lol. It’s true I didn’t ban envade but not gonna say that no one I just told about getting banned didn’t get on and cause shit.

If you have no interest in making an unban request then this thread is a shitpost.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Wasnt it one from the get go tho?
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Making a Thread like this wont help you at all. Like everyone said you gotta make a Unban request because if you carry on with this you might get forum banned. Yeeeeeeeet
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
This needs to be closed before it breaks out into a big argument. Phoenix, I suggest you make an unban and stop with this toxic shit.You haven't been on the best of terms with most of the staff because of your constant arguing and complaining. So please, just make a professional unban request in the right sub forum.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Locked. Either make a proper unban request in the right section or let it go, your choice.