Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I didnt know where to put this
Ingame Name: [LFG][MG] Soul

discord: Soul#9046

Who Banned You: IDK

Reason For Ban: being rude to staff

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: I am very sorry for what i did i just want to be able to use the discord again

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other: It should have happened though it did and i cant change the past im super sorry
(12-22-2018, 11:26 PM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote: Other: It should have happened though it did and i cant change the past im super sorry

Seems like you cant change the present either because (In game) you were saying shit like "Kuono does not deserve mod" and "You (me) dont deserve mod' and shit. 
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(12-23-2018, 12:34 AM)TheDerpGamer Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 11:26 PM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote: Other: It should have happened though it did and i cant change the past im super sorry

Seems like you cant change the present either because (In game) you were saying shit like "Kuono does not deserve mod" and shit. 

Is saying that bannable?

Seems like you cant change the present either because (In game) you were saying shit like "Kuono does not deserve mod" and shit. 

i said she shouldnt be trusted as she abuses. Never said she doesnt deserve mod that was someone else. So please dont lie in your posts
(12-23-2018, 12:46 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:

i said she shouldnt be trusted as she abuses. Never said she doesnt deserve mod that was someone else. So please dont lie in your posts

Then report her on the forums. Saying that shit in game chat does nothing
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023

"You (me) dont deserve mod' and shit. 

I said that as a joke...
Is this the whole reason?
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(12-23-2018, 12:51 AM)quicheman Wrote: Is this the whole reason?

whole reason to what? my unban? I want to be unbanned on discord because the chatbox is in a gay spot on the forums and i dont think many staff check it
+1 Why are we banning someone for expressing his opinion? If he feels someone should not be a mod then that’s his opinion. That’s not being rude or disrespectful or racist.
What kinda????