Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I didnt know where to put this
(12-23-2018, 12:53 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 12:51 AM)quicheman Wrote: Is this the whole reason?

whole reason to what? my unban? I want to be unbanned on discord because the chatbox is in a gay spot on the forums and i dont think many staff check it

I am asking why you are even banned from discord. As the person who was banned, you cant see the reason. And the only staff member who has commented here thus far (and who seems to be involved) has only talked about something not bannable, and as far as i can tell not related to the original ban reason.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(12-23-2018, 01:02 AM)quicheman Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 12:53 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 12:51 AM)quicheman Wrote: Is this the whole reason?

whole reason to what? my unban? I want to be unbanned on discord because the chatbox is in a gay spot on the forums and i dont think many staff check it

I am asking why you are even banned from discord. As the person who was banned, you cant see the reason. And the only staff member who has commented here thus far (and who seems to be involved) has only talked about something not bannable, and as far as i can tell not related to the original ban reason.
ahh ok. I was banned when i was pbanned from ph. I was super pissed off and i was being rude to many ph staff after.
-1 for discord unban
Saying this from a standpoint of being there during the times of the PH ban and the discord ban as well as how you act on TTT, I personally do not feel it would be good for the community to have you unbanned from the discord. You were banned from PH due to arguing with the staff, trolling, racism, mic spam, ect. then after the ban you continued to bash any PH staff, members, donors, ect. including Traitor who attempted to cool the situation by giving you links to the forums to take it there as well as those who told you to cool it. Afterwards, you decided to continue and you were shortly thereafter banned from the discord by Traitor, the exact reason is unknown to me due to I cannot view the discord bans. Furthermore, you do have a tendency to troll on the server so an issue that could very well occur on the discord would also be trolling. 
Regarding the server now that it has been brought up, my MOTD does not usually load and will not load if I pull it up through my menu, the reason is unknown at the time. It was entirely my fault for not being up to date with the racial slurs however the term being used is considered one where I live so I acted upon the procedures I knew. Shortly after I asked an Admin to clarify as well as a Mod.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.