Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know what to call this so aaaaa
I don't really know how to start things like this, so I guess just bare with me. Just getting things off my chest cause my mind is over thinking things as usual.

To @[Yellow] Travis1421 and @Nicol Bolas, I honestly don't know what I would have done without you guys in the last 1-3 years, all the late nights you guys have spent with me, the phone calls, texts, voice chats, etc. Making sure I don't give in to the demons in my mind. All the laughs and fun times. Just...everything. I couldn't ask for better best friends, even if I tend to forget to message you Travis for long periods of time. I truly appreciate every second you both have spent with me.

To @"ice water turned atlantic", you may not even read this and honestly I don't blame you if you don't. I just want to apologize, I know I can't change the past and I know I could have handled everything that happened a lot better. And I'm sorry that I didn't.  I have a lot of maturing to do, and for the part I played in our friendship falling apart I'm truly sorry.

To @matt_st3 (Strongrule) and @Dildo Shwaggins, thanks for keeping me sane and being a safe haven for venting and memes, and just overall making a small part of my life worth living. I really appreciate you guys.

For those who have stuck with me through thick and thin, through mental breakdowns and set backs, and have stood by me even when my anxiety has caused me to push people away, thank you with all my heart. Cause honestly, without you guys I wouldn't still be alive, and that's a fact.

Thus Toncludes my Ted talk I guess. It's 2am and I work in 6 hours, but too much in brain to sleep. Maybe now my brain will quiet down a bit.

P.S. fuck you Travis for your colored name, took me forever to figure out how to tag you.
I appreciate the apology and tbh, we both could've handled that situation a lot better. Our friendship falling apart wasn't a one-sided coin, and I can admit that I messed up as well. For that, I sincerely apologize.
(12-13-2019, 05:45 AM)ice water turned atlantic Wrote: I appreciate the apology and tbh, we both could've handled that situation a lot better. Our friendship falling apart wasn't a one-sided coin, and I can admit that I messed up as well. For that, I sincerely apologize.

Any way we could talk on discord about things so it can be a bit less awkward around each other?
(12-13-2019, 07:32 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 05:45 AM)ice water turned atlantic Wrote: I appreciate the apology and tbh, we both could've handled that situation a lot better. Our friendship falling apart wasn't a one-sided coin, and I can admit that I messed up as well. For that, I sincerely apologize.

Any way we could talk on discord about things so it can be a bit less awkward around each other?

I've unblocked you, so whenever you're ready, shoot me a message.
Wheres my apology for bullying me ;(
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(12-13-2019, 05:03 PM)Evil Otto Wrote: Wheres my apology for bullying me ;(

Every time I've bullied you you've deserved it xD plus, you bully me too you bulli
(12-13-2019, 05:10 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 05:03 PM)Evil Otto Wrote: Wheres my apology for bullying me ;(

Every time I've bullied you you've deserved it xD plus, you bully me too you bulli

No bullies here just u being mean to me because kirbex smells
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(12-13-2019, 08:41 PM)Evil Otto Wrote: No bullies here just u being mean to me because kirbex smells

Listen, if you would just actually fall victim to my jihads we wouldnt have a problem ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sending positive vibes your way. Everyone has ups and most defintely everyone has downs. Just keep truckin, the sun shines eventually. :)
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]