Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know what to do
The last few months as mentioned in my TMod app have been the worst I've ever had. From my dad possibly having fatal problems that the doctors don't know what's going on, to things mentally and physically with me. I am not in a good place in my mind at all. This is not a resignation, this is a I don't know what to do. I love this community as its been the best that I've ever been apart of. Staffing on TTT is one of the best gaming experiences I have ever had. I'm still going to play, but I want you all to know that I am not in a good spot right now with myself. I'm unhappy with many things in my life that I cannot control, but I guess everything happens for a reason. Another thing to bring up is the backlash I have received for smoking weed.. I literally do that to mask the depression that I have. As sad as it is to admit it is my only escape. I have a therapist, but in reality I don't think it is helping anymore. Another thing I received backlash for and still hurts me is the fact that my TMod app got denied. I know I needed to improve, but people didn't have to attack me the way that they did. I love you all thank you for everything you have done for me. I'm so sorry, I'm balling my eyes out as I'm typing this.
Hey man. I don't know why people might judge you for the actions you have made in your life. As for your Tmod app, if it got denied just know that if you give it more time I know things can work out :). I understand how it feels to be lost and the world can just seem like it's overwhelming sometimes. Believe me when I say that sometimes the only way out seems like you just have to fade away. I did this myself to the extent of burning every bridge I've ever built, losing trust from everyone in my life, thinking that the only thing better than living was death and hoping that everyday I will not wake up to a life that is full of failure. I want you to know I don't have those issues anymore. One thing I have to tell you is that I don't feel those ways anymore, I have people that care about me now, and I can truly say I am happy. If you ever need to talk to someone that understands what you are going through please hit me up. I can't judge you, I have no place and no one else does either. The ones that judge you are full of fear and they are masking it with hate and anger.

Message me man. We can have a talk, it will be worth it believe me.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
I understand where you're coming from dude. Life is hard and it brings you down sometimes and there looks like theres nothing to do to fix it. Just keep trying man. Keep going to the therapist cause they do help. Without them it would only get worse. Just take your time, try to relax and work on stuff one thing at a time. We're all here for you.
I'm sorry to hear that man. You're a cool dude so keep your head up. I'll keep you in my prayers and if you ever need someone to talk I'm here bro. <3
nigga you better still play rust. im serious
[Image: 727.gif]
Hey man. I know I mess with you often. Just know I do it cause I care. If you need to chat, hit me up dawg. My DMs are always open(when I'm awake)

P.S. Stay off dat synthethic shit.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I love you, bro, my DMs and my snap are always open if you need it. I'll always be here for you.
You just need some head from a thick Latina whore.
I love you dong <3 you can always dm me about whatever.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
I think everyone can agree with me on this. If you need to talk to anyone or just want to chill, we are here.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023