Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know what to do
(01-07-2019, 11:33 PM)dong Wrote: Update on my dad: they checked his small and large intestines and his colon and they look all good, so I hope they continue to find nothing extremely wrong with him.. these last few days have been particularly hard on me. I’ve been good at covering it up until today. I felt no drive to play. I got on discord and didn’t want to talk to anyone. I don’t feel alright. I don’t care if people think this is for attention at this point. I gain nothing out of this. It’s like shit that used to make me happy doesn’t anymore

Of course bricks has great advice, but honestly, don't worry about us if it's gonna be detrimental to your mental health. I'm glad you're updating to make sure you're hanging in there but if you can't do it, don't force yourself to interact with us here. If you need to take time for yourself there's nothing wrong with it. And if you do feel like you want to talk to someone one on one or just a few of us on here for some venting/support, feel free to ask someone from the community you trust. But don't feel pressured to interact with the community in general if it's not going to help you. Focus on yourself and be there for your father who needs you for support in his time of need. You're a really cool dude and we care about you. Hang in there my friend.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-07-2019, 11:58 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 11:33 PM)dong Wrote: Update on my dad: they checked his small and large intestines and his colon and they look all good, so I hope they continue to find nothing extremely wrong with him.. these last few days have been particularly hard on me. I’ve been good at covering it up until today. I felt no drive to play. I got on discord and didn’t want to talk to anyone. I don’t feel alright. I don’t care if people think this is for attention at this point. I gain nothing out of this. It’s like shit that used to make me happy doesn’t anymore

Of course bricks has great advice, but honestly, don't worry about us if it's gonna be detrimental to your mental health. I'm glad you're updating to make sure you're hanging in there but if you can't do it, don't force yourself to interact with us here. If you need to take time for yourself there's nothing wrong with it. And if you do feel like you want to talk to someone one on one or just a few of us on here for some venting/support, feel free to ask someone from the community you trust. But don't feel pressured to interact with the community in general if it's not going to help you. Focus on yourself and be there for your father who needs you for support in his time of need. You're a really cool dude and we care about you. Hang in there my friend.
I love you Shwaggins
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers

I hope they continue to find nothing wrong with your dad and that he gets better.  And if you need someone to talk to feel free to dm me.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(01-08-2019, 12:07 AM)dong Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 11:58 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

I love you Shwaggins
Love you too man, keep your head up <3
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]