Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know what to do
dude do whatever helps I hope you feel better. Haven't talk to you much but your a nice dude I hope shit looks up for you
[Image: J6yUs0g]
thank you all. I love you
Hey just know that we are always here to help and I hope things turn for the best after this point also stay off those edibles
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
i love you.
(01-06-2019, 06:01 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: i love you.
I love you too mom
ur a good kid. keep your head high son. it gets better eventually. trust me
Things will get better man, just keep doing what you enjoy and celebrate every moment you have with your family (and achievements, their good too haha). Stay well man.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Kick the weed. Think postive. Work on yourself and invest in yourself. Many ways to get over depression. Starting with appreciating everything you have and everyday of life. Workout a few times a week. Read. eat healthier. spend time with friemds and family. im telling you right now from experience that smoking weed, playing games all the time, locking myself in my room, having a negative mindset, not working out, not eating right, and not working on myself in anyway made my life 20x worse than it had to be.
Your a great person Dong and you will always have us Dinkle Family here to support you. If you need to talk about anything Im always open to chat ^_^
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Update on my dad: they checked his small and large intestines and his colon and they look all good, so I hope they continue to find nothing extremely wrong with him.. these last few days have been particularly hard on me. I’ve been good at covering it up until today. I felt no drive to play. I got on discord and didn’t want to talk to anyone. I don’t feel alright. I don’t care if people think this is for attention at this point. I gain nothing out of this. It’s like shit that used to make me happy doesn’t anymore