Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont know what to do
I keep having this same reoccurring dream that i walk outside my house and i see this really pale ghostly face staring at me through my garage window,And the only way to make it disappear is to scream at the top of my lungs in my dream but then i walk around inside my house and see the face even more (and this happens every-time i have this dream) but then i have to scream again and again. and every-time i have the dream my sister says i scream in my sleep Joseph no Joseph no. but i don't know a Joseph. Do any of y'all know what i should do? :s :s :s :(
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Actually my wife had a reoccurring dream for a long long time...

She was dreaming almost every night that there were 2 burglars coming into her moms apartment and every time in her dream they wanted to kill her with a knife. She could never escape death in those dreams. When she completely bled out she always woke up. The interesting part was, that the door in her dream was poorly made, causing a small crack on top of the door where she could see the light streaming from the buildings hallway. She always felt triggered by that, since the crack allowed the Burglars to force their way in into the apartment.

She was already living with me when she started having these dreams. After about 4 years her mom changed the door in her apartment for a new one, but wasn't pleased the way it was made by the mechanics. She told my wife that those morons did a poor job with fitting the door into the frame and it caused THAT crack my wife always dreamed of... She freaked out and told her mother about her dreams for the first time and no way she would come visit her if she didn't change the door into a new one. Since that time she actually never had these dreams again. For some reason changing the door prevented those dreams from coming back.

I have no idea if it's superstition or just a coincidence. I, myself believe in the paranormal. I didn't really have had any experience with a paranormal entity or however you want to call it, but my wife did. That door in her dreams is just a tip of the iceberg. Perhaps you should investigate a bit, or change something in your life for the better. It's hard for me to say what you should do. All I can do to help is to share my, or in this case, my wife's experience and perhaps you can take something out of it that may help you.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
uh
[Image: giphy.gif]
I suggest this.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
The mind is a curious thing

If what swarthy said is anything to go by, maybe tape a poster over window. Your mind will get used seeing the poster and the dream will no longer “make sense”

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(10-03-2018, 02:50 PM)Swartsy Wrote: Actually my wife had a reoccurring dream for a long long time...

She was dreaming almost every night that there were 2 burglars coming into her moms apartment and every time in her dream they wanted to kill her with a knife. She could never escape death in those dreams. When she completely bled out she always woke up. The interesting part was, that the door in her dream was poorly made, causing a small crack on top of the door where she could see the light streaming from the buildings hallway. She always felt triggered by that, since the crack allowed the Burglars to force their way in into the apartment.

She was already living with me when she started having these dreams. After about 4 years her mom changed the door in her apartment for a new one, but wasn't pleased the way it was made by the mechanics. She told my wife that those morons did a poor job with fitting the door into the frame and it caused THAT crack my wife always dreamed of... She freaked out and told her mother about her dreams for the first time and no way she would come visit her if she didn't change the door into a new one. Since that time she actually never had these dreams again. For some reason changing the door prevented those dreams from coming back.

I have no idea if it's superstition or just a coincidence. I, myself believe in the paranormal. I didn't really have had any experience with a paranormal entity or however you want to call it, but my wife did. That door in her dreams is just a tip of the iceberg. Perhaps you should investigate a bit, or change something in your life for the better. It's hard for me to say what you should do. All I can do to help is to share my, or in this case, my wife's experience and perhaps you can take something out of it that may help you.

Wow okay thank you, i also appreciate you for the sharing that
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I have reoccurring dreams of atomic bombs being dropped onto a small suburban town, I have had this once a week for the past six months and I could only watch in awe as the citizens screaming in terror as their flesh slowly burnt off from radiation. I don't know why I am having this same dream over and over but it happens, you don't have control over what your brain wants you to see.

I am your blitz and your krieg together lets takeover Europe.
buy a night light and wear an adult diaper