Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess this is goodbye
Good morning you all, this is a post that I never thought I'd have to make after resigning a year ago. I feel deeply saddened, ashamed, and completely at fault. By this I mean the recent bans, a year ago we had our first toxic outbreak, and as of this morning we handled our second one. I was at the helm of these bannings, and I just feel like I have no spot in this community anymore. Joining this community was the best thing that's ever happened to me, but at this point in time I can no longer be here. I have done way too much to damage my reputation, my integrity, and overall attitude towards everything. I am not welcome, and that is the ultimate conclusion I've came to.

Thank you all for being my rock, and thank you for embracing your inner ding dongs by allowing me to grace you with my dongus.

Goodbye from the heartbreak kid, I'm sorry
At least you got Donor+ at the end
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Bro can you not?
(04-01-2020, 02:24 AM)Ethan Wrote: Bro can you not?

what do you mean friend
(04-01-2020, 02:25 AM)dong Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 02:24 AM)Ethan Wrote: Bro can you not?

what do you mean friend

Lol i thought @Ethan was gonna kill someone when he said that during the game.  I was very confused at first xD
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.