Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a question
So I was gagged for making monkey noises in traitor chat then, I said "it was in traitor chat asshat" the only mod on T team was nico and I was banned for 2 week for "Getting a T buddy killed" But, wouldn't who ever killed him be warned or slayed for meta game instead of me getting banned. I never said nico was a T or anything a long those lines. I am just very confused here because, In pretty sure that ranking system is not part of the "real life" aspect of this game/
[Image: m82kkva2nwo41.png]
[Image: fh2gmlpqvoo41.png]
You got a T buddy (me) killed because you gave out info that I gagged you in T chat. The other person was warned for ghosting since they acted on that info.
nico is in the right here
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I think there's a lesson here... maybe if you've been banned about three times, don't push your luck and be obnoxious?

Regardless of the situation
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
You also would have been banned anyways for constant mic spam.
I agree that I was micspamming and I should have been banned for that but, I never said anything about nico. I never said he gagged me or anything. All I said "It was in traitor chat asshat" I gave away myself not you.
(03-24-2020, 05:56 PM)SirShoeString Wrote: I agree that I was micspamming and I should have been banned for that but, I never said anything about nico. I never said he gagged me or anything. All I said "It was in traitor chat asshat" I gave away myself not you.
Everyone could see that I gagged you, they ended up kosing me because you said that it was in T chat.
(03-24-2020, 06:07 PM)Nico Di Angelo Wrote:
(03-24-2020, 05:56 PM)SirShoeString Wrote: I agree that I was micspamming and I should have been banned for that but, I never said anything about nico. I never said he gagged me or anything. All I said "It was in traitor chat asshat" I gave away myself not you.
Everyone could see that I gagged you, they ended up kosing me because you said that it was in T chat.
Again like I said I asked if the gag or admin powers i should say are part of the "real life aspect' or whatever you wanna call it. I should have never been banned the person who could you should have been warned or whatever the punishment is for metagaming.
They were warned for moderate ghosting. You were banned for severe ghosting (Giving out T buddy’s) which first offense is 2 week ban
People can see who gagged who.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]